Tel: +44 (0)141 881 1051
Mild Steel Buffer Vessels
Ancillary Items & Options
- Pressure Relief Valve: Needed for all unvented calorifiers and where working pressure exceeds 25 m.w.g.
- Automatic Air Vent: Normally only needed on unvented systems
- Pressure Gauge & Gauge Cock
- Temperature Gauge
- Inspection Opening: Offered as standard unless specifically excluded. Inspection of the calorifier internal surface is possible when the tube bundle or immersion heater is withdrawn. If better facilities are required for inspection, or if construction is to BS853 (see below) then the inspection opening is required.
- Sacrificial Anode: Except for unusually aggressive water a sacrificial anode is unnecessary. For galvanised calorifiers an aluminium anode is best. For copper calorifiers a magnesium anode would be offered.